Corporate Practice and M&A
The team of corporate lawyers of FjM International Solicitors & Lawyers participates in various complex projects from the creation and full support of company"s activity and business restructuring to the resolution of corporate conflicts and protection of shareholders\u2019 rights in Russia and abroad.
Moreover, the FjM partner network allows us to meet corporate challenges based on the experience of our colleagues from England, Cyprus, Austria, Greece, Monaco, UAE and a number of other countries.
We help our clients choose the most favorable and efficient way of business restructuring, assess and minimize all possible risks and consequences for the parties to a corporate conflict, develop effective models of asset management and ownership and accompany them in court proceedings.
The active exchange of experience between FjM offices allows our clients to take good advice and up-to-date information on the practice of doing business in various legal traditions and economic sectors.
Our services include:
• Registration and reorganization of companies
• Support of company activityFull or partial legal due diligence
• Development of recommendations on corporate governance and business/asset restructuring
• Settlement of corporate disputes and protection of shareholders" rights
• Legal advising on corporate law and management issues
• Counteraction to business hostile takeoverM&A transactions