One of the main business activities of FjM International Solicitors & Lawyers is the criminal defense of individuals and companies on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad.
We have a profound experience in the comprehensive assessment of conflicts and disputes, including tax and commercial disputes, on the subject of relative criminal and legal risks.
FjM attorneys are involved as defense attorneys and representatives in criminal proceedings of any complexity and at any stage: examination of crime reports, preliminary investigation or inquiry, investigative actions (searches, seizures, interviews), court hearings, procuracy supervision, filing of complaints against judgments, rehabilitation.
In order to ensure the interests of our clients we make special trainings in order to teach managers and employees how to behave with supervisory and law enforcement agencies.
Our specialists have an extensive and unique experience in resolving disputes on the extradition of Russian citizens at the request of foreign law enforcement agencies. FjM attorneys have made multiple contributions to the successful resolution of such disputes, using sharp tactics and skilled strategy of protection, deep knowledge of international law and professional interaction with legal consultants from various jurisdictions.
Our services include:
1. Comprehensive assessment of criminal business risks
2. Development of a program for criminal risks minimizing
3. Prevention of crimes and offenses committed by company employees
4. Internal investigations
5. Information security advising
6. Appraisal of projects and transactions for criminal risks
7. Legal investigations, search and preservation of evidence
8. Examination of the legality and validity of actions of law enforcement and supervisory agencies
9. Representation and protection of clients’ interests at any stage of criminal proceedings
10. Visiting clients in pretrial detention centers and places of deprivation of liberty in Russia and abroad
10. Protection of interests of clients in the course of examination of requests for extradition to foreign states
11. Representation of interests and protection of clients in foreign jurisdictions.